To install VESSL CLI, use following command.
pip install vessl
To get started,
- 2.In your terminal, run
vessl configureto setup your environment.
- 3.A page on your browser will asking for access. Click GRANT ACCESS.
- 4.Choose your default organization.
- 5.Choose your default project.
vessl configure [OPTIONS]
Set the default organization so that you do not enter the organization every time you execute the
vessl configure organization [ORGANIZATION]
Set the default organization so that you do not enter the project every time you execute the
vessl configure project [PROJECT]
vessl configure list
You can configure your VESSL environment in multiple ways. Here is a list of ways, in order of precedence.
- 1.Command line arguments / options:
- 2.Credentials file option:
-f, a path to a file containing configuration data.
- 3.Environment variables:
- 4.Credentials file environment variable:
- 5.Default credentials file: a configuration file maintained by VESSL located at
Note that the
vessl configurewill take precedence over other methods and renew your access token.